Restrictions on Access and Use
Your access to and use of this Website and the Content may be terminated at any time without notice. You may not do any of the following:
- transmit, post, or otherwise make available: (a) content that is unlawful, false, inaccurate, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to any content that infringes on any intellectual property right or proprietary right; (b) viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful programs or material; or (c) advertising or promotional materials, “spam,” or any other form of solicitation;
- engage in any data mining, or use “bots” or similar data gathering and extraction tools or methods in connection with this Website or the Content;
- misrepresent your affiliation with or impersonate any person or entity;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, lease, sell, distribute, or reproduce this Website;
- misrepresent the Content or this Website, or misinform others about the origin or ownership of the Content or this Website
- remove or modify any copyright notices, other proprietary notices, or references to these Terms of se in the Content or on this Website; or
- interfere with or disrupt this Website, or attempt to circumvent this Website’s security features;
- violate any copyrights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights in this Website or the Content;
You are responsible for all content that you transmit or otherwise make available to this Website. Your access to and use of this Website may be monitored, including but not limited to, for the purpose of identifying illegal or unauthorised activities.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
This website and the content are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis, and may be subject to errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
The Owner of this Website, its officers, investors, owners, employees, contractors, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers, technology and service providers (“Entities”) make no representations or warranties regarding this website or the content, including but not limited to their completeness, accuracy, timeliness, non-infringement of third-party rights, or freedom from computer viruses. Your access to and use of this website and the content are at your sole risk. Property Shell and its Entities are not responsible for any damages (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages), losses, claims or liability, known or unknown (including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use or data), arising out of the use of (or inability to use) this website, the content, any third-party site linked to this website, or any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay, computer virus, theft, destruction, damage to computer systems, or unauthorised access.
Linking and Third Parties
All material, subject matter and content accessible from this Website is copyright. Property Shell grants visitors the right to use materials on this website only for private use. To reproduce or use any copyrighted materials, you must obtain written permission from Property Shell.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Property Shell and its Entities from and against any loss, damage, cost, or liability (including, reasonable lawyers’ fees) resulting from or relating in any way to a third-party claim, demand, action or proceeding that arises out of this agreement or the Website, including but not limited to in relation to: (a) your use, non-use or misuse of, or connection to the Site, the Services and any Content (including without limitation your Content and any third party Content) forming part of the Site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.